Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Productiveness!

Was excited this morning to find an acceptance from Zombology IV waiting for me. I've been on a zombie writing kick lately, which is weird because I never thought that I would write anything zombie. Not because I don't love zombies (which I do with an undying passion), but because I think its hard to add anything new to the zombie genre. But luckily I had a couple of ideas, and though the zombie well is dry now, maybe I will be able to write something new in the future.

In unrelated news: Cockatiels are not intelligent creatures. I feel that if they were the only bird species, then I would never have to be afraid of a bird uprising (circa Hitchcock). But they're not. So be prepared...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Samantha. Look forward to reading your story as well! Quite a cool collection of credits you are building for yourself. Here's wishing you continued success!

    ReplyDelete