Thursday, April 16, 2009

Starting Blog

While I'm starting this blog of my love of horror (and my attempts at writing it), I'm watching the wonderful channel called Chiller. I love this channel, despite its frequent and long commercials. One of my favorite shows is "Night Visions." I'm not sure if its Henry Rollins' awkward hosting, or the surprise actresses and actors (Bridget Fonda! That guy from The Princess Bride!), but its entertaining, and sometimes even unpredictable, which means a lot to any horror fan.

My favorite show so far was the one with Jerry O'Connell called "Rest Stop." Wholesome fun that one. And I was halfway through the episode "Darkness" when I started thinking that I had read it before (and I had, its a short by Dennis L. McKiernan). How did I miss this show when it first came out?

Setting up this blog is showing me that I am not quite as computer literate as I thought I was. But I suppose I'll eventually get the hang of it.

5 comments:

  1. I love horror too, although we don't get that channel. Fricken frackin generic cable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I survived before Chiller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry Rollins is like the go-to guy to make anything cool. I was really hoping they'd get HIM to be the 4th judge on American Idol...

    Thanks for dropping a comment on my blog!

    -Barry Napier
    www.barrynapierwriting.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging! Have fun, meet new people, set them in a story and kill them. ;)

    ReplyDelete