Friday, May 1, 2009

Awesome new anthology!!!

I sent out another story to Dr. Pus for his flash fiction zombie collection Zombology IV, and he has decided to start another collection because of it! it will be a collection of fairy tale zombie stories (my story was of Hansel and Gretel) and I couldn't be more excited!!! I feel creative and wonderful today. And everyone should submit to Dr. Pus' Feary Tale Collection.

http://libraryofthelivingdead.lefora.com


Dr. Pus is awesome. Wait can I say awesome twice in one post? Actually three times now? I'm going with yes.

3 comments:

  1. Something tells me, I can't put my finger on it, that you are excited.

    :)

    Feel pretty good that you have inspired an antho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hansel & Gretel and zombies - what's not to love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i might be a tad excited haha.

    ReplyDelete