Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weird Tales!!!! WEIRD TALES. Weird Tales? WEIRD TALES!

I just got home from a full day of work, and am covered in large pretty colored bruises from a (very lovable) bulldog that thinks he's the size of a chi and acts like it, but it doesn't matter!!! My story is going to be in Weird Tales!!!! All 149 words of it!

Weird Tales is my publication. The one magazine/whatever that if I had my choice (say a magical genie came about) and was offered the chance to be in whatever publication I wanted, I would chose Weird Tales. For some writers its F & SF or Cemetery Dance, or some literary market I am unfamilar with, but mine's Weird Tales. And now I'm happy.

8 comments:

  1. Outstanding. Congratulations, Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's HUGE! Congrats!

    -Barry Napier
    www.barrynapierwriting.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jumping up and down for you. That is fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy (bleeping bleep)! Weird Tales!

    Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. t's made my year, haha

    thanks for the kindness ppls :^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the truly awesomeness of your awesome accomplishment! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! Can't wait to check it out in print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. not sure if it will be in print. but it will def be in video :^)

    ReplyDelete