Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Girl Who Lied

"Sometimes you can learn more about a person by what they don’t tell you. Sometimes you can learn a lot from the things they just make up. If you are tagged with this Meme, lie to me. Then tag 7 other folks (one for each deadly sin) and hope they can lie."

I was tagged by Cate Gardner for this one. I don't know why she would tag me. I never* lie!

*warning: the use of never might in fact be a lie.

Pride: What is your biggest contribution to the world?

Oh I invented post it notes. Yeah I'm pretty much a big deal.



Envy: What do your coworkers wish they had which is yours?

My die hard work ethnic. They threaten to cut me when I go on and on about the newest novel I've finished. "Samantha leave some words for the rest of us!" they cry.


Gluttony: What did you eat last night?

I dug around in the giagantic red dirt pile my landlady has thoughtfully placed in our yard and found myself a feast just waiting inside.


Lust: What really lights your fire?

Men with bad pick up lines. "You're so pretty, I bet you have a boyfriend?" What? Now I do!


Anger: What is the last thing that really pissed you off?

Everything. When I'm reading, it's pretty words. "Why you words be so pretty?" I yell, and throw that there book against the floor. "I hate purdy words!"


Greed: Name something you keep from others.

HP Lovecraft. Lives under my bed. He's mine now.

Sloth: What's the laziest thing you've ever done?
Steal Aaron's idea of using this for dealing with the tagging. Anyway who hasn't been tagged or done this already should do so! Unless they don't feel like it. Then don't do it.

Hm I don't see any sin posts by Brendan, LR, Barry, and Jameson. Those Punks. Consider yourself tagged.

7 comments:

  1. Purdy words suck - give me the ugly anyday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have Lovecraft under your bed, who is under mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you should ask him jamie. that's how i found out who was under mine.

    and i'm with you cate :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feasting from a dirt pile – lucky you. Is that where Lovecraft kicked Poe out to?

    Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious. To save some time, like that clip from the British version of "Family Fued," my answer to each question would be "Turkey."

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur welcome LR

    Turkey is always an adequate answer Brendan :^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww. I wanted Lovecraft under MY bed!

    ReplyDelete