Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WIP Wednesday/June Wrap up

It's that time again. June has ended. And what do I have to show for it? Hm... Let's see.

Number of books read: A million. No. Um. Probably about 12.

Best Book Read in June: Deerskin by Robin McKinley.

Number of Stories Sold: 0

Number of Stories Written: See above

Number of Times Opened Word Documents Only to eventually close without changes: Oh. A thousand or so.

Number of Dog Bites: 1. It wasn't the dog's fault. And it wasn't serious.

So that was my productive month.... So far summer has not been kind to me. Or it has been too kind. Either way, there is little to no writing.




And earlier today Jameson Caine was good enough to post a video of what happens in the sewers over which I buy my groceries. What a kind kind man :^)

8 comments:

  1. I think I would change grocery stores after watching that video. maybe move to a different town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 books read in July - I bow down to you. I think I'm at one and a half, and half a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck, I only finished reading (most of) a book of flash fiction.

    mmm...groceries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time you're in the store, just imagine an army of those things oozing their way into the place in order to absorb people. Hey, that sounds like a good story idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds much like my June, other than the dog bite anyway. Here’s to a productive July.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cate and aaron - it's really just bc i give way to0 much time to reading :^)

    jamie - but it's so close...

    jameson- that would be an awesome story

    LR- god i hope so

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geez, 12 books read? I was feeling pretty darn proud of myself for managing three. And it may have actually been two, now that I think of it. Anyway, you were just reading as research, not slacking off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I thought I was the only one who opened a document on screen and then proceeded to day dream for the next hour without making a single change.

    ReplyDelete