Monday, August 24, 2009

I'd like to thank the academy, which is comprised of KC Shaw, for the One Lovely Blog Award.

Author of Jack of All Trades, the one KC Shaw awarded me The One Lovely Blog Award.



Which is smashing, since KC has been a-blogging and writing much longer than I, and her blog is always much more awesome (example - right now she is having a contest on her blog. do I have a contest? exactly).




In honor of my award, I'd like to share with you the best sweded version of Jurassic Park ever (a hard thing to find).




Now it's time to pass the award on (no! it's mine!!!! all mine!)

okay now it's time to pass the award on :^)

All the blogs I read are wonderous (that's why I read them after all), but after careful deliberation, I award The One Lovely Blog Award to Danielle Ferries. I always like it when I see there's a new blog from Danielle, for she blogs about everything from what's new in the reading/writing world to how reading Harry Potter while exercising somehow cancels out the pain of the exercise (inconceivable). Plus she calls corndogs dagwood dogs, and her winter is my summer. Ah, cultural differences (or um, places on planet differences. oh yeah i think that's called geography.)

The rules for the award:

1. Accept the award, and don't forget to post a link back to the awarding person.

2. Pass the award on.

3. Notify the award winner(s).

5 comments:

  1. that version of JP was hilarious. I think his gun would have stopped a charging hamster at 25 paces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweded...new to me. I know that makes me, like, quite on another planet. I need to watch Be Kind Rewind, I 'spose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jamie - i do find the raptors terrifying though.

    aaron - i think this video is actually a promotional type contest winner thing for that movie (that was clear). be kind rewind is funny, but the best parts are the videos they swede

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ashamed that I didn't read this post until today. Danielle is a great choice to pass the award onto!

    ReplyDelete