Monday, September 28, 2009

The Monsters Next Door and Other News

The latest issue of The Monsters Next Door is available for purchase now! This is the first print issue. You can also download the free pdf here. For issue eight, I reviewed C. Bryan Brown's sci-fi/horror novella Men of Five

Library of the Living Dead Press now has an anthology open called "The Moron's Guide to the Inevitable Zombocalypse." It looks crazy good, and submissions info can be found here.

I finally did some writing, and finished my long languishing story "Wolf." Now I have three stories on the editing chopping block. Some writers love it, some writers loathe it, but for me, editing is just something to procrastinate :^)

3 comments:

  1. editing as procrastination. I must try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Moron's Guide... Now that I should be able to write for. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing "Wolf"!

    I have to be in the right mood to really get into my edits. Otherwise I'm too easily distrac--ooh, look, shiny.

    ReplyDelete