Monday, November 2, 2009

Nano has begun! Day 2 - playing catch up

It's always good when you start out a little behind right? Day 2 is here and I've clocked in at only 1706 words. I had the block yesterday (and my roommate had rented season four of HIMYM and my will is weak), so I didn't actually get anything done on the first day of NaNo. But so far I like the story I'm writing, which will most likely be finished tomorrow, and then I'll start on the second one.

I have a folder of images I want to write stories about and I'll not sure which one I'll do first. But I'm thinking about this one.

Happy NaNo my fellow NaNoWriMoers (er, or something like that)

5 comments:

  1. Oh God. That picture is wonderful. Little kids are so innocent, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i love that pic. and the emily dickinson reference doesn't hurt :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic. I want a copy of that for my living room (I am pretty sure my wife would say something about that).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it's a great picture and I want a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing good! (And now I have to go back and look at the picture everyone's raving about.)

    ReplyDelete